|0.6 lb Angus beef round, room temperature
Ready in 30 min
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and rub to coat.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the meat at medium heat until the sides are seared.
- Place the meat on the baking pan and cook in the toaster on pastry mode for 10 minutes.
- Take out the meat, neatly wrap in aluminum foil, and return to BALMUDA The Toaster. Leave in the residual heat for 10 more minutes.
- Cut to preferred thickness.
- Garnish to your liking — with herbs, different types of pepper, extra salt, mustard — and serve.
This roast beef recipe is from Tokyo Cowboy, a butcher shop in suburban Tokyo that specializes in wagyu (Japanese beef). In pursuit of providing the best wagyu, the shop offers a highly curated selection of the finest beef and the expertise of meat concierges.